- Finished my first year of graduate school.
- Finished my first year working as a school psychology practicum student
- Passed my Master's Exam (cue the confetti cannon)
- Been published *almost* twice by the Massachusetts School Psychologists Association (MSPA)--once in the spring newsletter and on the website in the near future
- Almost done with summer session classes
- Working at summer camp as the administrative assistant a.k.a. Queen of YouthCare ;)
Your task: help me to compile a set of recipes to introduce to my campers this summer. In essence, I want to help make a resource for counselors and staff to use to make "cooking" activities easier.
Things to consider:
- Recipes must be nut free or able to be made nut free.
- Recipes must also be affordable. We obviously have a budget and must be conscious of the ingredients we are buying (e.g., rarely used and/or expensive)
- Our camp groups are named after various countries around the world, so feel free to pass along any and all international recipes
Let the sharing begin!
Until next thyme,