Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Future Office

Lately I have been thinking about my future office. This is all thanks to Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/erikajohnson88/). I have been collecting various items on my boards, including things I would want to decorate my future office. I thought I would share a few of the things I like.


Paisley Chair
I have no idea where I can buy this, but I love it. Its a little busy, but I find it inviting at the same time. It also has some of my favorite colors (like purple and teal). 




Chalkboard Calendar
The likelihood of my being able to paint on my office wall is slim to none. However, I will find some way to hang a chalkboard calendar, potentially spanning more than one month. 




Fun Bookshelves
I would love some revamped, fun bookshelves to store all of my wonderful resources of school psych goodies.



Paint Chips
A cheap/free way to decorate any space! Lots of ideas on Pinterest to choose from. 




What are some of your favorite pieces in your current office? What do you hope to have in your future office? 


Until next thyme,
Erika

4 comments:

  1. Im glad to know theres other people who nerd over stuff like this too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want to help... I can upholster a chair in any fabric you choose ... and paint chips ... don't get me started on paint chips ... my dream job is to sit in a cube at some paint company and name the colors ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These items will really enhance a home-like feel in a work place! Thank you for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm a third year school psych, and just found your blog. My office is in a shower stall, so my decorating abilities are a bit limited. :o) I must say, all the tiles that work as dry erase boards are fantastic though! Have fun decorating your work space! :o)

    ReplyDelete